If you are a Women
Have you ever wanted something that is considered 'manly'? Like a basketball, a cell phone, a dog, a camera or a new laptop? A new car or motor bike? Ever wanted to be a pilot? A doctor or not a nurse? And the manliest want of them at all - The remote!
As a kid did you enjoy playing with a bat and a ball?
There was a time when books were considered 'manly', women authors had to pretend to be men - would you say books are still rather manly - women should want to embroider or crochet?
If you are a Man
Have you ever wanted something that only women are supposed to want - like bags, shoes, clothes, creams, perfumes, babies, flowers? A peaceful home and a happy family? Have you ever been afraid of the dark or of insects? As a kid did you ever want to play 'teacher teacher', cooking or did you like playing with a doll? Have you ever enjoyed cooking? Bought something in pink? Loved chocolates?
:: My List ::
- Face wash gel, a fairness cream and talcum powder are those which I don't miss using everyday and so, carry them everywhere when traveling. Himalaya Purifying Neem Face Wash, Vaseline Men and Himami Navratna Cool Talc are my current product range.
- I usually remember the 'dates' well and fond of anniversaries. May it be the birthday of a n(d)ear one, the day I joined my first job, the day I bought my bike/car, the day I met someone very special in life.. remember and rejoice them every year.
- Somehow, I don't talk with 'eye contact' to anyone. Many a times have tried to see at the other persons eye while conversing, but a moment or two, I take off.
- Let it be a rakhi tied by sister or a gift presented by a friend or all my old cell phones or anything I use for that matter; never let them go. I treasure every simple thing in life and keep them very, very safe.
- When alone at Home, I don't get out for food. Love cooking at Home and eat. Organizing a recent get-together dinner at work, the way I sliced cucumber for salad had impressed my colleagues.
- Since childhood, am very fond of wearing ear ring on my left ear. Mom says, since my ears are not pierced, I don't listen to elders! Now, my profession, to some extent has kept me off the left ear ring.
- 'You sweep well..' my close friend told me when I was cleaning my room. And yes, its true, I do sweep well, guess better than any of today's girl; like to keep the premises tidy.
- Monotype Corsiva, the font am greatly impressed with, is said to be feminine.
- Prefer to stay back Home than outing; that isn't Home-Sick. Since childhood (and even now!) Mom complains that I don't go out for shopping, at least to get vegetables and groceries.
- PURPLE - usually catches my attention. Purple is very close to Pink - the lovely girly.
I would like to say that everyone interested are already tagged. So, please give your go now..